1 Higher Education in private sector :
Problems and challenges in teaching.
2. Samajika chaitanyam – kannada sahityam.
3. Conservation, cultivation and biotechnology of medical plants.
4. Environment pollution and role of biotechnology,
5. right to Education – Issues and concerns for universalization.
The regular college students are eligible for the following scholarship.
1. National merit scholarship.
2. State merit scholarship.
3. Scholarship for the children of school – teacher.
4. Scholarship for sc/st students.
5. Scholarship for c-I and OBC students.
6. Merit scholarships will be offered by central as well as state government on the basis of marks obtained in the previous examinations.
7. Sc/st/c-i/OBC scholarships will be sanctioned by the state government on the basis of marks obtained in the previous examinations.
8. Our college students are eligible for RTC passes.